Want to be in the news?
We will discuss with you, our clients, to understand better about you and find out about the interesting products or services you have. You may think, “Well, we don't have anything much happening in our company. Why would the newspapers or magazines want to write about us?” Don't worry about it.
Leave it to us to view your business with objective eyes, and find interesting stories out of even seemingly “routine” operations.
Examples of what you can talk about to the media:
- new product/ service launches
- enhancements to existing products/ services
- new CEO/ senior management
- opening up new outlets/ branches
- going into new markets
- being the first to do something (e.g. the first Singapore company to sell to Eskimos)
- being a local hero (e.g. retaining loyal employees even during downtime)
- sharing expert knowledge (e.g. tips on how to cut production time by 20%)
- contributing to charity (e.g. pro-bono work/ sponsorship of equipment to nursing home)
We're sure you'd definitely have something interesting to talk about, if we start talking.
Say "goodbye" to high fees. We charge on per-success basis, so we guarantee results. You don't have to pay large sums of money even before you see the results of the media outreach campaign. We do our utmost for coverage, because it's good for us too.
Take a look at what we've done for our clients.
We've worked with print, online, radio, and TV to raise brand awareness for our clients. Examples of media that our consultants have worked with include The Straits Times, The Business Times, Channel NewsAsia, TODAY, Lianhe Zaobao, Financial Times, 938Live, Channel U, Yahoo! News, etc.
Contact us to start a conversation.